Jewish woman sues food chain after finding pork in vegetarian meal


A Jewish woman from Michigan is suing a restaurant for “poisoning” her after she found pork in her vegetarian breakfast.

Angela Montgomery, 30, filed the lawsuit against Denny’s, a chain, after finding bacon in her veggie omelette, according to Detroit Free Press.

“It’s like the most vile, disgusting creature on planet Earth that’s not supposed to go in your body, and I ate it. To me, that’s a poisoning. I was poisoned,” she told the newspaper.

She said the waitress and manager both apologised for the mistake, explaining that the bacon container had been next to the containers for vegetables in the kitchen. They offered her a new omelette for free but Montgomery said her appetite had by then been ruined.



Source link

Leave a Reply